19 Jul 2019, 13:46 — 8 min read
Here is a comprehensive update of developments from India’s foreign trade during 11 - 18 July 2019.
1. Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT) published following:
2. Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) published following:
3. BIS: Guideline on online module for changeover from IS 16046 : 2015/IEC 62133 : 2012 to IS 16046 (Part 1) : 2018/IEC 62133-1 : 2017 and IS 16046 (Part 2) : 2018/IEC 62133-2 : 2017 for Secondary cells and batteries containing alkaline or other non-acid electrolytes published -Registration Department, Bureau of Indian Standard published on 16 July 2019.
4. Thailand: Announcement of the Narcotics Control Board to blame on the determination of Hemp seed as a seed, certified according to ministerial regulations, application for permission and permission for production, distribution or possession of narcotics in Category 5, only Hemp. Fri 2016, 2019 - Narcotics Control Division Announced in the Government Gazette on 11 July 2019.
5. Vietnam: Strengthening plastic waste mitigation measures in Industry and Trade - Minister of Industry and Trade issued Directive No. 08 dated 17 July 2019.
6. Pakistan: Customs Rules, 2001 amended - Department of Revenue SRO 805(I)/2019 dated 11 July 2019.
7. South Korea: Enforcement rule of health functional foods act amended- Ministerial Decree No. 01556 dated 16 July 2019.
8. European Union:
9. Ministry of the Environment and Food, Denmark:
10. Eurasian Economic Union:
11. Belarus: Import of portland cement from outside the Eurasian Economic Union to be temporarily licensed - Council of Ministers resolution no. 459 published on 15 July 2019.
12. Russia: Aluminium wheels importer will require to submit license request to Ministry of Industry and Trade - Decree no. 885 published on16 July 2019.
13. Australia: Amend MRLs for pesticides in or on various commodities - Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority (APVMA) Gazette No. 14 dated 16 July 2019.
15. Mexico: Annex III Dyes with an established ADI published - Federal Commission for Protection against Health Risks published on 08 July 2019 (Click here).
16. South Africa: 0% duty applicable on HS 85113030 Distributors and ignition coils, identifiable for use solely or principally with motor vehicle engines - South African Revenue Services no. R. 985 dated 12 July 2019.
18. A section titled “Alerts on SPS/TBT measures” has been created on the Indian Trade Portal. List of SPS/TBT measures announced by various countries is available in the section. A provision to search measures product/country-wise and to submit representation against the alerts is also available under the section.
19. Please visit the “Trade/Tender Queries” section on the Indian Trade Portal regularly for the latest business opportunity in the international market. The section is being updated by the Indian missions abroad.
Please feel free to send us your feedback/suggestion on the Indian Trade Portal on firstname.lastname@example.org. Your inputs will help us to make the portal more informative and useful.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views, official policy or position of GlobalLinker.
Posted byFederation of Indian Export Organisations
FIEO is the apex international trade promotion organisation of India. Directly and indirectly it represents the interest of over 200,000 exporters in India. FIEO has 17 offices in...
7 days ago
29 Jul 2021, 13:36
23 Jul 2021, 12:20
Most read this week