21 Aug 2020, 09:38 — 3 min read
As per the latest amendment of the Companies Act, 2013 / Rules, the Companies (Appointment and Qualification of Directors) Third Amendment Rules, 2019 have been notified with effect from 25 July 2019, every DIN (Director Identification Number) holder shall provide their KYC to MCA/ROC (registration of companies) through online on mca.gov.in in e-Form DIR-3KYC on or before 30 September 2020.
No fees is required to pay to MCA (Ministry of Corporate Affairs), but if delayed beyond 30 September 2020, then Rs 5,000/- penalty shall be paid for each DIN.
1. Digital Signature of the DIN Holder
2. Self-signed PAN & Aadhaar
3. Self-signed Passport, Driving License, and Voter ID, etc., if available.
4. Functional Email & Phone Number
5. Certification by CS/CA
The MCA is required to collect KYC of all DIN holders so that the directors to effectively communicate the developments and to make a repository of KYC.
1. All DIN holders
2. Even the Directors who are Disqualified shall file the same
3. DIN holder not Director in any Company shall also file this form
4. DIN holder previously filed Form DIR-3KYC can simply update their KYC in Form DIR-3 KYC WEB
5. To update the details/changes in the particulars of the DIN Holder like change in Address, Phone number, email, etc. shall also be updated by Filing the Form DIR-3 KYC
1. Rs 5,000 penalty for delayed filing
2. Deactivation of the DIN
1. Download the e-Form DIR-3 KYC from www.mca.gov.in
2. Fill the form completely
3. Sign Digitally with Digital Signature
4. Get it certified with CS / CA 5 Upload on www.mca.gov.in
Note: Views expressed here are purely for general purpose, shall not treat as Advise.
To explore business opportunities, link with me by clicking on the 'Connect' button on my eBiz Card.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views, official policy or position of GlobalLinker.
Posted byAnil Kumar Ganga
"Ananya legal LLP" is a full service, dynamic, and trustworthy Corporate Advisory and Legal Consultancy Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) Firm that specializes in a...
Recommended articles for you
By Anil Ganga
14 Oct 2020, 09:48
5 Oct 2020, 14:45